Sunday, February 9, 2020

Reintroduction:

Hey.

So a week or so ago I started a blog about the next 9 months (or so) leading up to and including the running of the 2020 Atacama Crossing weeklong 250km semi-self-supported ultramarathon in Chile.  The blog is on the  4 Deserts Race website , but apparently some of you feel that the 4 Deserts blog site is too difficult to "follow."  And so I am putting up a parallel blog here on Blogger to make it easier for those of you who are so inclined to follow along.  I am definitely not asking you to read this stuff twice!

Briefly, in case you haven't read the first posting (Let's get this blog on the road!), I am in the process of celebrating and giving thanks for 5 years cancer free by running this crazy race and trying to raise some money for other good people going through cancer treatment at the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance.  My Gofundme page!


No comments:

Post a Comment